Saturday, November 21, 2009

Too many disappointing shows.

So far there has been too many disappointing cooking shows lately. I am disappointed at the Next Iron Chef particularly. The challenges are uninspired and I can not connect with any of the contestants. I particularly find the judges to be quite irritating. Sometimes they say things for the sake of being snarky.

Most of the new cooking shows on the food network as been a bit boring as well. I don't find Guy's Big Bite interesting or any of the slew of new female hosts innovative. Guy has some personalities but the others are very very dry.

Andrew's Weird World doesn't seem to interest me as much since the emphasizes as been taken off of food.

Here's hoping that next season will be better. Hopefully they will bring back Top Chef Masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment