Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sweet Passions Bakery....Cupcakes

Westfield Valleyfair Mall.
San Jose, CA
(in front of Restoration Hardware)


Sweet Passions Bakery do have a home store, but we are talking about their kiosk infront of Restoration Hardware in the Valleyfair Mall. They mainly only sell their cupcakes there. Now we all heard of Sprinkles and other brand name cupcakes, but they mainly fail to impress me. Often their cupcakes are a bit dry and their cream is either too sweet or too creamy.

Sweet Passions cupcakes comes in 4 flavors right now. Red Velvet, Lemon, Carrot and Plain. I tried three of them. Only the Red Velvet eludes me. So far my favorite is the Lemon. All their cupcakes comes with a fruit or jelly filling. I like the fact that their cream is not too sweet. The cupcakes themselves have nice flavor and they all seem to be perfectly moist. We went there a couple of times, one time they even sold out. So their popularity seems to be growing.

They charge 3.50 per cupcake, but there is also a 4 dollar pack that is just 4 really small mini cakes. I say the prices is fair, the cupcakes are fairly large and I do like their moist clean flavors.

Final thoughts: A breath of fresh air in the world of cupcakes

Taste: 4 stars
Service: NA
Price: Fair
Overall: 4 stars

Final Thoughts:

No comments:

Post a Comment