Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stop and enjoy the little things.


This is the time of year when our stress reaches its' yearly high. We have so many things to worry about. We have bills, christmas shopping, the cold weather. So of us unfortunately have it extra hard this year with the down economy. Well, just remember sometimes you just have to stop and smell the roses. In my case, its' stop and enjoy the little things. Even if it is only for a few minutes from your hectic schedule, if you just enjoy something small, it will provide an incredible boost to your sanity. I find that in my case, my little something is Dave and Busters Donut holes. It comes in a nice variety, and with two sauces. A tangy raspberry sauce and a nice bitter chocolate sauce. Probably one of my favorite guilty pleasures. For those 30 minutes I'm enjoying those donut holes, the world stops. I don't notice anything around, and my worries are put on hold. So go find yourself a little something to enjoy and have the world stop for a few moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment