Thursday, June 18, 2009

A little break

Hypertaster will be taking a short break from our regularly schedule updates. If everything goes according to plan, I will be back with boatloads of restaurant reviews and food topics. See you then.

Update: Well, since we'll have a short break, I'll close out our current poll and put up a new one. The official results is Meat is king and more important than bread for a sandwich.

The new poll is something which I'll have to deal with during my break. Which is better, Big Mac or Whopper. I'll let you decide.

Update: Well, we did a poll to see which fast food burger you liked best. Whopper won by a big margin. 90 percent to be exact. I can't say I blame you, base on taste Whopper would whip the Big Mac any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment